moggie's world

Tuesday, November 21, 2006


This one is for Moggie......
arranged by all her blogging friends.

My 13th rainbow was shot yesterday evening from the apartment. You, my blogging friends had "arranged", "called the rainbow factory", "searched" and "wished" it for Moggie.....and there it was. Moggie and i thank you all from the bottom of our hearts.

Moggie (with the help of Divemuster and Ladyhawk), was taken to Universiti Putra Malaysia early this morning. If all goes well, she'll undergo surgery tomorrow. I'll pray for my friend...and know you will too.

Thank you all for your thoughts, prayers, emails, postcards, posts in your wonderful blogs, amazing and mindblowing illustrations, phone calls, text messages, hugs..... To all those who stepped forward and aided Moggie and i in these trying times (both far and near), i hope you know that you are angels. We will never forget.

love and peace,

Moggie and Andy

9 Comments:

At Monday, November 20, 2006, Blogger Whisky said...

Yayyy!!!! dialin 0800 RAINBOW worked!!! ALong with of course everyone elses DEMANDS for a rainbow to watch over you :) You guys rock!! After all, rainbows only appear when they are needed the most.

I'll be thinking of you and Moggie at the Universiti and praying that her surgery goes well.

Thankyou for taking the time to update us hun, it means a lot, as we know you are going through some tough times right now. And my thanks to Divemuster and Ladyhawk, for helping arrange (or anything) the surgery, keeping us updated and letting us know you are reading blogs whenever you are able, and of course for their support to you. They are able to give you the hugs that we, your friends, are passing on.

Take care my friend......my thoughts are with you, and my Angel will be wished upon tonight for you.

Love and hugs

Whisky

xxx

 
At Monday, November 20, 2006, Blogger LadyHawk said...

That rainbow is definitely for you and Moggie. It was there at the right time and the right place and we were doing something we do not usually do when we saw it and it stayed there until you did what you were supposed to do ... capture it. The candle will be lit for Moggie and she'll go into surgery with all our prayers.

 
At Monday, November 20, 2006, Blogger Madwag said...

Excellent! My thoughts and prayers are w/ you and Moggie.

 
At Tuesday, November 21, 2006, Blogger Divemuster said...

We all do what we can.

 
At Tuesday, November 21, 2006, Blogger Sandra said...

Hey Moggie! Just hoping all is well! I will be praying for Moggie as he goes through surgery tomorrow. Keep up the faith and all will be well. Take care always! Happy thoughts being sent your way from Texas! Bye! ; )

 
At Tuesday, November 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We just wanted you to know that my kids and I have added dear Moggie and you to our "prayer list", my dear. Be strong. You and your best friend have many friends and fans the world over.

 
At Wednesday, November 22, 2006, Blogger Saffron said...

I hope everything's doing ok. Thinking of you guys.

 
At Wednesday, November 22, 2006, Blogger Pres said...

Super!!!!!
Our thoughts and prayers are with you...

 
At Saturday, December 09, 2006, Blogger Sandra said...

Hi Moggie! I hope all is well! I hope things get better for you soon! You've been tagged! Check out my blog for details. Saffron tagged me. Take care, you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home