moggie's world

Tuesday, April 25, 2006


Dive Trip. Panuba Bay, Tioman
with Divemuster and his KNN Group.
(19/4 - 23/4/06), Pt.1.

Thanks Divemuster & Ladyhawk, for talking me into joining this trip
when i was down and out. Marlene, for taking care of my Batcave.
Philip and Sheppy for checking up on me. And every thought and
prayer that went out for me during these trying times. You are
God sent. I know because when i thought about all that i have
lost in recent times, i saw this again (see next 2 pics)... my fifth
rainbow. I remember telling DM, i knew i would see it
this trip. I know i'm still heard, thought of and
cared for.

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, April 25, 2006, Blogger Divemuster said...

Am very glad you did come along. I had a great time and glad that you did get to see for yourself not only the rainbows but the 'rainbow sea'.

Found the 'treasure' too didn't we...

 
At Thursday, April 27, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god! Loooook at the water! This does not look like Malaysia at all... who would have thought it was possible for water to look different from the Klang River colour??? I want to go there too.................... (contrary to popular belief, that is not a series of fullstops. It is a series of drool droplets!)

 
At Saturday, April 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mogs, your own relatives also thought and cared for you during your trying times...we will always be here for you - never forget that. Hopefully shall see you personally at end of May. Keep those day free.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home